NOTHING IS REAL




martes, 31 de agosto de 2010

Sew this up with threads of reason and regret so i will not forget, i will not forget, how this felt one year six months ago i know, i cannot forget, i cannot forget, I'm falling into memories of you, things we used to do follow me there a beautiful somewhere, a place that i can share with you. I can tell that you dont know me anymore, it's easy to forget sometimes we just forget, being on this road is anything but sure, maybe we'll forget i hope we dont forget I'm falling into memories of you things we used to do, follow me there a beautiful somewhere, a place that i can share with you. So many nights legs tangled tight wrap me up in a dream with you. Close up these eyes, try not to cry, all that i got to pull me through, is memories of you, I'm falling into memories of you things we used to do follow me there a beautiful somewhere, a place that we can share. Falling into memories of you, things we used to do.

No hay comentarios: